My role in it
I designed the layout guidelines and supervised the production of the publication from the conceptual development to the final printing stages and coordinated a team of designers and photographers for the production of this report. The survey was published in 17 individual volumes in Digital PDF format and 5 of them were printed as well.
Augusto Chacón, Francisco Núñez, Ana Vicencio, Felipe Rodríguez, Vicki Foss and Ester Soto
Juan Pablo Ramos Valadez
Jorge (Yorch) Gómez
Gizeht Bernal and Adriana Villaseñor
Portraits of tapatíos
(From left to right)
- Juanacatlán Waterfalls (once affluent, are almost virtually extinct and heavily contaminated by industrial waste from El Salto), by Augusto Chacón
- Instituto Cultural Cabañas, by Humberto García (CC BY-SA 3.0), via Wikimedia Commons
- One of the Three Biblical Magi celebrated yearly on the Cajititlán Lake in Tlajomulco, borrowed from the UdeGTV News portal
- An equipal chair, that adorns Tlaquepaque’s downtown restaurant hub of El Parián, by Alejandro Linares García (CC BY-SA 3.0), via Wikimedia Commons
- Tonalá traditional pottery, from Issue No. 14 of the Artes de México Magazine dedicated to crafts of this region.
- Arcs of Zapopan, attributed to Wikimedia user Zeploum~commonswik (CC BY-SA 3.0).